Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Once Upon a Time"













Happy 20-10 to all! I hope you all had a wonderful
New Year! We have been in the mountains the last
4 days enjoying the snow. I was able to make quite
a few things. Here is a box I made for a friend, I found
the pattern on SCS and decided to use the new designer
paper from SU!. It is filled with 3 3 x3 cards and 3
4 1/2 x 5 cards, I then covered a Reeses peanut
buter cup to fill the other box and then took one of the
Pental pens that you can open and added the matching
designer paper. Our new paper comes in a bundle pack
with is soo nice this one is called Sweet Pea, the stamp set
is the whimsical Forest Friends. xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love this idea and have looked all over SCS for the pattern...where exactly is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forest Friends cards are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..