Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Bracelet Treats


Here is what you need to get started.....
Today's post are some really easy Valentine braclet treats for stamps camps, kid camps, the classroom parties or crafting.   These heart tins I have had laying around and decided I needed to do something with them.  They can be found at any local craft outlet.  The candy bracelets come in a bag of 20 for $1.50, very inexspensive for camps and such.   I used the Sending Love Speciality DSP and cut it 1/4' x 12 and used the Tombow adhesive to attached to the tin.   I then added irridescent grass inside and then laid the bracelet on top of the grass.  I did not want to decorate the tin anymore than I did or you couldn't see the cute heart in the center.Here is a side view......

2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..