Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Catalog is Here!














It is finally official!  The new Idea book and Catalog
has been released!  You can view it HERE ! 
We also have a wonderful offering for returning SU! demonstrators!  For $35.00 you can
resign with SU! What a deal!  If you are intersted in doing so,  just email me  and I will
help you resign up.  Besides,  I would love to have you on my team!
Also, for those ready to place orders,  just click the ordering button on the right, it will
take you immediately to my website where you can place your order, it will arrive within
3-4 days.   Or email me your order if you prefer.   Any questions just send me an email,
and I will get back to you.
For the first 5 people to place a $50.00 order you will receive my Fabulous Five  July card class!  What a deal!   Happy shopping!    xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..