Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gettin' Punchy today!

Wow!  It's already thursday and the last day of September! Where did this month go?  Flew right by without fanfare I tell you!  Now onto my fav,  October!  or I should say ROCKTOBER!  cause it rocks Halloween! Obviously my fav with all my posts lately.  We I decided to get out the punches today for a quick easy card you too can make.  The chandelier is from the ever present stamp set on my blog called Dark and Dreary.  Can't get enough of the set,  it is so versatile.  For eample this card could be for Halloween or not!   I used the new Bling Rhinestones on the Chandelier to jazz it up a bit.   

Cardstock:  Pumpkin pie, basic black, pumpkin  pie DSP,  newsprint DSP
Punches:  Scallop Trim  #118402, Eyelet Border #119853, Dotted Scallop Ribbon # 119275
Stamp Set:  Dark and Dreary  #120837 Wood or #121151 Clear\
Rhinestones #119246 
xoxo

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..