Monday, November 8, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! a vintage one anyway....

Good Morning all!  I think you have all noticed that while out and about running errands and such all the Christmas decor has crept it's way in all the stores ALREADY!  so in light of all the decorations making me crazy I thought I would stamp a few Christmas cards.  I know it's not too early to be thinking about those anywho.  The cards today are made with SU! new stamps sets:
Jolly Old Saint NIck -  Wood -121711 or Clear stamps - 121321
Christmas Collage -  Wood only  # 121279
Christmas Postcard - Wood only # 121428
All can be order or view on the tool bar on the righ tof my blog.....

this is an ornament I made by using a coaster.  The dsp is the newsprint and the paper on the background is very vanilla that has been distressed with more mustard and soft suede.  I incorporated the black lace trim from the Halloween collection to try and use it up!  and added the seam binding in Cherry Cobbler.

This ia very simple fun card you could make at your stamp clubs or camps.  I have used the Cherry cobbler cardstock and very vanilla.  The Christmas postcard was stamped right onto the vanilla and then mounted onto Old Olive cardstock.  I used the new silver Tinsel Trim to frame the image and added the old olive buttons.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..