Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving metallic pumpkins

So here's what I started with.... remember those really cheap pumpkins with lids made by Libby's that you see everywhere for sale?  Well mine has been sitting around my cupboards for years.  I saw in blogland that people are painting glass with Looking glass spray paint so I thought I might try and spray these puppies.  I opted to use the metallic spray paint instead of the  looking glass kind.  $3.99 verses $14.99 hence the cheaper one!  You will want to spray with a spray primer first then I put gloves on to hold the inside of the glass pumpkin while spraying the outside.  I used the Rustoleum Metallic silver. Let dry overnight...

Here's what they ended up lookin like!  Aren't they just gorgeous!  I found these adorable candleholders
at TJ Maxx.  Just love them!  xoxo



3 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..