Monday, November 22, 2010

Vintage Santa Mini Scrapbooks

I know, I know you are tired of seeing this Santa!  But I LOVE him and have been using him alot for gift making and such.  Today's post is a cute little 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 mini 20 page scrapbook.  I tried to use up some of my old DSP to shake colors up a bit.  You already know where the santa is from! LOL!
Here they are up close....





It has been snowing all day today,  it puts a big smile on my face and  puts me in the holiday mood!  Hope you are warm and toasty where you are,  and for those of you in those nice hot climates: Hawaii and Australia...  I wish I could sun my buns!  enjoy all!  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are adorable. I just saw a cute vintage snowman made with this set....now I must case these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...great idea...could you please share the "how to"...please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be posting the directions for making these. These would be perfect for my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you sell the instructions? I would love to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laides I am sorry to say.... but these are chipboard scrapbooks that I used to sell through SU! we no longer sell them. Shame on me for torturing you all!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..