Monday, November 29, 2010

Tile Necklaces



So here are the other necklaces I have been working on. These are made with scrabble tiles!  The images I just found online and cut them to fit the tile, used some basic black ink and sponged the edges then added crystal effects to it and added a little dazzling diamond glitter and let dry.  Once dry you add the jewelry bail to the back of the tile with a little dot of crystal effects. I chose a velvet chain for the one necklace and then  a snake type chain for the other.

The one on the right is hard to see but it is a really cute bird with a crown on it's head....

1 comment:

  1. I love these! The one I bought has a bee on it. I don't know why, but I"m in a bee mood lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..