Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cookie Exchange Tins

So today we are snowed in!  Not because the snow accumalated but the temps dropped and now all roads are covered in ice.  The kids have been playing outside and decided to write out Christmas lists. Here's what I have been working on.  I always buy the mega can of dishwashing tablet cans at Costco and save them lids and all.  I used the SU!  DSP called Deck the Halls.  It takes 2 sheets of 12 x 12 to cover these cans, they are very large.  Perfect to hold your cookies for a cookie exchange.  I used all the new goodies in the mini catalog as well.  There are a few up close pictures for you to see,  I just did minimal decorating.



So I mentioned that the girls wrote out their Christmas lists... well I am not suppose to show you Shelby's but Shaelyn's just made us giggle.  Take a look......

I just love the innocence of little girls,  so Shae has on her list that she would like "close'  which is clothes! and further down she says sikiney jeans,  I hope I can find sik a nini jeans somewhere!  (skinny jeans) and last on the list  she says "slipers"  I was laughing!  where will I find slip-ers!  so stinkin cute!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..