Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Festival of Prints

Good Morning!  Okay so I decided to put down the halloween products for a few days,  it's too hard for me not to go right to them with all the new fun stamp sets and products we have to use.  Maybe I'll post one tomorrow.  So in the meantime I got out the new Festival of Prints small  block of new designer series paper.   This is a pack of  4 1/2 x 6 1/2' of versatile designs.  They are advertised as fun holiday patterns but look at my card above, a lot of the patterns in  this pack can be used for all kinds of card making/scrapbooking.
Products used:
Cardstock:  Festival of Prints # 126904 - $6.95
Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set - Ittly Bitty BannersAccessories- Vintage Faucted Designer Buttons, Blossom Punch


Place your orders HERE

       





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..