Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Googly Ghouls

It must be our Howl-o-ween promotion putting me in the mood for  Halloween, OR the crazy  gray weather we are experiencing her in Washington this week!  Here is a quick card for you to make today.   It used the new Googly Ghouls stamp set with the cute little self adhesive googlie eyes.

Stamp Set- Googly Ghouls  (wood #128060 or (clear) #128065
Cardstock- Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Whisper white, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP paper #`126906
Ink- Basic Black
Accessories-  Googlie Eyes #127539  and Designer Frames Folders # 123130

Remember the great offer of $99!  to sign up for this great opportunity! 


Click HERE to sign up on my website or
 email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com and I can help you sign up


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..