Friday, August 24, 2012

Ribbon Ghost

I feel like just making Halloween card right now!  I'm such a dork!  I saw this cute ghost on  Pinterest and wanted to try him out.  It is a great way to use up your scrap ribbon and also showcase this at your classes. There are just 5 strips of white ribbon that I cut the bottom with the angle.  I used our new sticky rounds,  I cut just a tiny corner of the circle off then starting to layer the ribbon.  Cut around the head and put a bow on top.  I will post a video tomorrow evening on how to do this for you.  Check back....... Isn't it cute!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially with the black bow on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Miss Laura! I'm going to post how to do it tomorrow, it will be a funny video though, I just cut my thumb open majorly! Will see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..