Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet Deal

Getting ready for some Halloween fun and making your decorations?
Here's a sweet deal for you today!   Place an order of $35.00 or more and receive one of these Halloween Banners for FREE!  You can pick which one you like either the one above called " Toxic Treats" or the one below "Googly Ghouls"
Once you have placed your order email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com with your name and address and I will ship your Halloween Banner to you complete with everything in it to put this banner together, which by the way is easy breezy to do my friends!

Place Order HERE
Email me juliepitta@rocketmail.com
Check out the other banner below, and upclose pics

I have had emails asking if you can switch the papers with the images,  YES! you can! just let me know in your email which paper and stamp design you like. 









"Googly Ghouls"




                                                       



Since we are talking Halloween, here is a funny card that just makes me laugh that I received at convention.  The creator is Jessica Stark.  Thanks Jessica!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..