Thursday, March 13, 2014

13 Going on 30!


My youngest daughter is turning 13 this friday!   wowza did time fly!  I have been  getting together her gifts and doing a bit of wrapping.  She is obsessed with chevron patterns and the coastal cabana color. I was able to find this adorable chevron coastal cabana wrapping paper at TJ Maxx and went to work wrapping.  I made these cute tags for her gifts with the Spiral Flower die.  I showed these a few days back on our chevron tag a bag gift bags.  I used our retired Stampin Up! Letterpress Numbers stamp set as I wanted them to be super large.  So sweet, just like my baby!!!  Hope you are inspired! 






Spiral Flower Die for the Big Shot
#129379 for $17.95
So fun and easy to make and use!
Pick one up today!




1 comment:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday greetings to your daughter! A teenager now!
    Gotta love that shade of blue! It's great when you can find things that match our colors like your wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..