Friday, March 21, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Cork Accessory Pack



It's still Sale A Bration time which means you can earn one of many of these great items from our Sale A Bration catalog.
The one below happens to be the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
Comes with the spools of three baker's twine and a sheet of self adhesive cork images.  (58 pcs)   FREE! with a purchase of $50.00


I already used up my whole sheet and LOVED the idea of cork images so I decided to go purchase a sheet of cork.  I bought the thinnest piece possible so that I could punch through it with hand punches or framelit dies.




It punches nicely using our Stampin' Up! punches 
OR
you can use any of our framelit dies which are compatiable with the Big Shot machine.


I used quite a few different punches and framelit dies


 I used our Stampin' Up! Uni Glo white pen to draw onto the cork. 
I also used our classic basic black ink pad and stamped right onto the cork.  Works great! Now add them to your cards, scrapbook pages, this and that book, the possiblities are endless~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..