Friday, March 7, 2014

Spiral Flower Die Bags



Happy friday!  I LOVE, Love, love the new Spiral Flower Die!
My youngest Daughter is turning 13 next week, so I made up these sweet bags for her birthday.  I used the Spiral Flower die to make these roses.  I posted the video below to show you how to make them.   And I tell you they take no time at all!   So easy!  and look at the results.


Products Used:
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Soft Sky
Accessories:  Burlap Ribbon, Spiral Flower Die #129379,
 Basic Pearls,  Tag a Bag Gift Bags #131370



Here's the video on how to make these babies!


                     





5 comments:

  1. I love the spiral flower die too -- love how you paired the flowers w/burlap leaves! Such elegant and beautiful favor bags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shoregirl!!! This is the first time I have used it, I can't believe it's been sitting in
      my studio staring at me and have just starting playing with it. LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. The flowers look great on those bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, have you bought the die yet? it's the first time I have used it and am hooked! so fun and easy to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was one of the first things I bought but I haven't used it yet. I need more time to play!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..