Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Paper Pumpkin


I just have to share with you this month's paper pumpkin!  it is by far my favorite so far.  If you have not tried Paper Pumpkin I suggest you do!  You can even try it for just one month or sign up to receive it monthly.  It comes in the mail to you monthly in this adorable orange box and when you open it,  well, surprises await you!   as I opened mine yesterday I just giggled at how cute these cards are!   Everything you need to make 8 cards is in your box.  And each month the projects are different so it makes it even more exciting to receive.  Take a look below at the cards for this month...

As you can see here you get everything you need to make the cards
Aren't the laser cut words AWESOME!!  love them!


The cardstock comes with the watercolor stripes designed on them, how cute it that!



Would you like to give it a try?  
Click HERE to sign up!
while your visiting the page check out some of the other month's Paper Pumpkin- so stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..