Monday, March 3, 2014

Alphabet Press


Well here is a fun new technique I tried this weekend.  I used the Stampin' Up! embossing folder Alphabet Press to make this card.
You can see below how I made this......
Products Used:
Cardstock- Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, So Saffron
Accessories- Alphabet Press embossing folder, Chalk Talk framelit
Pool Party Baker's Twine
Stamp Set- Bring On the Cake!  #128490



I used a little baker's twine and tied it around the finger as a reminder to wish big!


I started with the Alphabet press embossing folder and a black stampin spot.  I tried to use the classic size stamp pad but found better results with the spot.  Rub the ink and tap it all over the side of the folder that is NOT raised.  I know this seems incorrect but you will see it is the right side.   Put your paper between the folder and run through the Big Shot machine.


 you can see I just rubbed and tapped the ink onto the folder....



This is how it will look when it comes out of the folder
Below I tried it on some other colors of paper.  Black on coastal cabana, Basic Gray on very vanilla, coastal cabana on whisper white.  They all look great!  Now see what you can come up with!



Don't forget that with each $50.00 you order right now you get to pick free products!  check out the sale a bration catalog at the right of my blog on the home page


1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..