Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hey There!


Well here is a new technique for you to try today.  This is watercolor washing.   You use our watercolor paper with the Aqua Painter.  You can see below how I did this.   Before opening your ink pad give it a squish together so that when you open it you can see the ink on the cover.   Add a bit of water to make it somewhat watery.   Take your Aqua Painter which also has water in it and grab some ink and wash it across the watercolor paper.  I used three different colors here.   Coastal Cobana,  Crisp Cantaloupe and Perfect Pistashio.    I also used the cork accessory I showed a few days back to finish off the card. 



Products Used:
Paper- Watercolor Paper #122595 - $4.95, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Accessories- Cork Accessories (made by cork and our word bubble framelits),  Aqua Painter, Uni Glo white pen
Stamp Set: Besty's Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..