Saturday, March 1, 2014

More Word Bubbles




Sharing some more word bubbles today.  I used the word bubble framelits on this card as a "mask"  Take and punch out the word bubbles of your choice and use just a touch of mono adhesive to the back so that the bubbles don't move.   I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create all the paint splatter.  Stamp all over the white cardstock, even over top of the word bubbles.   Once all stamped remove the word bubbles.



Here's what I started with.....


You can see that I stamped EVERYWHERE! basically made a mess!!


Before removing the bubbles take your black stampin write marker and trace around each of them.
Now stamp the inside of the bubbles,  I used the Bring on the cake stamp set.  


Don't forget all the great new products you can order from the Occasions mini catalog!  AND the Sale A Bration catalog.
For every $50.00 you spend you get to pick free stamp sets, or accessories or, or , or , or....... go check it out!  LOTS of amazing things to choose from!

Click HERE to view the Occasions catalog
Click HERE to view the Sale A Bration 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..