Friday, November 3, 2017

Creative Class





Woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of early snow!  so unexpected, but welcomed.  I love how it slows us down to a calm pace and makes us reflect and hunker down.
It is also my creative class day, so hopefully everyone will be able to drive to get here!
Above are some of the projects we will be making.


This project is a candle luminarie.  
To make them purchase a flameless candle.  Print out an image you like by googling what interests you.
Using Mod Podge, lightly brush the adhesive onto the candle, then slowly wrap your paper image around the candle.   Using large chunky glitter spoon the glitter onto the candle and let dry. 
 How easy was that!


Here is it all lit up,   beeeeeutiful!






How about a caramel apple? 
Aren't these adorable?  they are filled with caramels.
Most all of these project I found on Pinterest.
If you are local and want to be a part of the monthly classes, shoot me off an email to let me know that you would like to be included in the class schedule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..