Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Coffee Cafe



And...... the winner is:
Katie_burke0214!!!  
Thank you to all that participated in celebrating my upcoming milestone!  I'm almost there!  1 mil!!!!


Who else is getting excited for Christmas?
Maybe it's been the early snow fall,
 it's just put me in the holiday spirit.
This is one of our new sets out of the new catalog, 
it's called Coffee Cafe.
You can purchase matching framelits to cut out the pieces to each stamp.  


I used some of the crumb cake ink to sponge on the coloring for the whip cream and added large sugar size glitter.


I googled the starbucks logos and printed them on my home computer and punched them out with a circle punch. 
Below is the stamp set and framelits





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..