Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving



Creating a few Thanksgiving boxes to gift.  I used a few fry boxes I had laying around and used all the left over pieces from this months Paper Pumpkin including the stamps to stamp leaves all over the box and then put together the leaves for the front.
The contents in the fry box is the little wood disk stamped and a cello bag with a trio of salted caramels and a 3 x 3" card.
(you can find the dark chocolate caramels at Costco in a HUGE tub for 9.99 by Sanders.  And oh man are they delish!)


A friend gave me quite a nice size bag of these pretty wood pieces. Using the stamp "give thanks" from the stamp set Suite Seasons I stamped in Early Espresso right onto the wood piece.
It sure looks like I wood burned it doesn't it!


The little acorns were the ones I posted a while back that I had found around town.   I just heated them in the oven to dry them out and if the little hats had fallen off, I just hot glued them back on.


They just make me smile!


These are all the little leaves and pieces left from Paper Pumpkin


Add some Thanksgiving decor to your home or take one of these tea towels to someone special.  A new line of holiday tea towels are available in my 2340 West Newton shop now!
Check them out on my home page!


2 comments:

  1. Nice idea! They would make nice table favors for Thanksgiving! I'm trying to see what's in them. Just by trying to see inside & knowing you, I'm going to guess Sea salt caramels in the little bag??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thanks! yes, I totally forgot to mention the goodies inside. Three salted caramels baggged, the wood disk stamped and a small 3 x 3 thanksgiving card.

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..