Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Paper Pumpkin November 2017

                     

The new November Paper Pumpkin has arrived and it is just darling!   Check out the video above to see how to put your kit together, or just to simply look at what your missing out on!


As usual, being the creative I am, I find it really hard for me to follow the exact instructions to put the projects together as shown.
Love to alter the projects and give you other ideas and uses.


I decided to use some of this cute pom pom ribbon I had in my stash.  I used a hot glue gun to attach it to the stockings.  I used the Merry and Bright stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit and punched out some tags that I attached with some vintage safety pins.


Loving the Buffalo Plaid with the muslin and pom poms.
Fill them up with some candy and a gift card and there you have it.
Still not signed up?  Come join the fun! 
 The subscriptions are $20 a month or you can choose how many month's you like.  Makes a great gift for Christmas too!!
Go to my home page to sign up.








1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..