Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DIY Wreath





Sharing with you today another wreath idea.
I had two of these wreaths that I had purchased at Target clearanced for $2.30!,  three year ago. 
 They had been just sitting in with all the Christmas decor. 
 This year I decided use them and come up with plan for them.


I was at Target this weekend and in their dollar spot they had these
cute wood signs. I believe there were three different styles.
I just loved this one!
Even though they were in the dollar spot, they were $3.
You can use an existing wreath or pick one up at Target or TJ Maxx for fairly low prices.  Take the wood framed art and tuck it right inside the round part of the wreath. 
 For mine I didn't need to hot glue the frame in at all. 
 They fit just nicely right inside of the wreath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..