Sunday, November 26, 2017

Reindeer Pallet




Good morning!
This past week between getting ready for Thanksgiving and pulling out decor for Christmas, my creative side won over and I created this deer pallet. 


I started by using some left over wainscotting we had in our shop.
 I added two slats on the back for weight as well as for hanging.
I painted the whole board with white acrylic paint from Aaron Brother's. 
 Did you know that Dollar Tree has paint brushes?
 I always get mine there to use for dry brushing.
Once your white paint is dry, using your brush and a brown paint color lighty dry brush over the whole pallet piece to give it that distressed look. 
 (I used Raw Umber paint, you can find it at Aaron Brother's too)   




I found the deer plaque at TJ Maxx for a mere $12.99
and the wreath I have had for years.  


I just used two nails to hang the wreath and deer to the plaque.
Head on over to my Instagram story to see a video on how I made it if you'd like a visual.


Pick up a few towels from my shop for gifts for friends and family.
There are 9 different styles to choose from !!



2 comments:

  1. awesome blog.i like everything.thanks for sharing it.
    www.sprycandles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever. I'm thinking of trying to make one for my entryway.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..