Monday, January 29, 2018

Christmas Tags



So, I know the holidays are over, but like many of you out there I'm in organization mode!
I am cleaning, purging, organizing and trying to use up all the things that have been left over and laying around.  
All the tags in the above are left over from various Paper Pumpkin kits.  I was looking at them and realizing how great they would be for Christmas tags.  I am always out of tags.
Well, not for this Christmas!  but next, AND..... there already made!


The ones with the gold snowflakes and trees came that way in the december Paper Pumpkin kit.  I just stamped to/from on them.


I am all about using what you have on hand, so if you don't have the exact same stamps as me look through your stash for what you can use for your Christmas tags.


My goal is always to inspire and motivate you to use what you have on hand to create!  Hope I have accomplished that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..