Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine Mini Tic Tacs



How adorable are these Valentine inspired mini tic tac holders!
These are super small mini tic tacs that I found on Amazon.  I haved showed them before on my blog. 
This time just in time for some valentine treats for you to try.
The directions to make these were showcased at our Stampin Up! Onstage in  2015. 
 Here is a link to show you how to make them.



As you can see, I put a dime up next to the little mini's for scale.
They really are small and so cute.


I used the stamp set Jar of Love and the matching framelits to cut them out.  See below to order the stamp set and framelits.


Jar Of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
Jar of Love stamp set #141587 for $27.00
Everyday Jars Framelits Dies

Everyday Jar Framelits #141490 for $33.00

By purchasing both you hit the $50 benchmark for your free item.
Choose you free item from HERE
I used the retired tag punch as you see in this picture. 

NOTE TAG PUNCH New Stampin Up Locks 135860



1 comment:

  1. So cute Julie! Thanks for sharing my project, I appreciate it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..