Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms


I showed you this stamp set a few days ago, it's called Heartfelt Blooms.  For these two cards I went ahead and stamped the flower image all over the piece of cardstock.   The above one was stamped with Soft Suede ink and the lower one is stamped with Pool Party ink.   I used the heart framelits to cut out the center hearts and stamp the thinking of you. 


As I have mentioned before, I really try to go through my stash of embellishments and try to use what I have on hand.  The cording tied around the card is from one of the past Paper Pumpkins.


How do you get your hands on one of these stamp sets?
It's part of our Sale A Bration going on right now.  Spend $50 on any items out of our Idea book and catalog or the Occasions catalog and you get to choose what product you like.  Spend more and get more FREE!!!
Take a look HERE

Heartfelt Blooms Clear-Mount Stamp Set

1 comment:

  1. This is the best idea yet, that I have seen using this stamp.
    Thank you for sharing your talent and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..