Sunday, January 21, 2018

Paper Pumpkin January 2018

                         

  For your pleasure and viewing the January Paper Pumpkin 2018
If you receive the kit monthly, this video shows you step by step instructions on how to make your cards.

As you know, I LOVE to change mine up and re-create Julie style.
Below is how I changed mine up.  I used the Party Pandas stamp set to stamp the front, otherwise I used all the other pieces from the kit.


Look at how many cards comes in this kit!
8 of them have small copper hearts on them (top cards)
8 of them have stripes on them (bottom)



I had to add some mini googlie eyes to these little pandas.
My goal is to always show you how to think outside of the box.
OR you can follow the kit just as shown.  I find it fun to apply it 
to whatever upcoming holiday it is or what I might need my cards for.


Cute little valentine's all ready to give.
What's great about these little cards once opened is that you can fit a small candy bar, starbuck's gift card tucked right inside. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..