Thursday, January 4, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms




Are you ready for Sale A Bration?  
Our annual sale where for every $50.00 spent you get to choose a free product.  Above is one of the free stamp sets up for choice.
I love it's vintage vibe.  I used Soft Suede ink to create this card and added just a brush of pretty in pink chalk to the center of the flower.  
 I used the Layered Leaves embossing folder to create the background.

Check out the Sale A Bration catalog HERE



I used the stamp set from last month's Paper Pumpkin for the salutation.  I tend to use a lot of the past stamp sets words.  I truly do love those the best.  They come in so many sizes and fonts.
If you don't have this one, incorporate what you do have.








1 comment:

  1. LOVELY! I just found your blog last month. I am really enjoying it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..