Monday, January 15, 2018

Pallet Shelf



Happy monday morning friends!
Sharing with you this morning this shelf I made yesterday.
I had an old pallet sitting on my back porch that I had used in a few events last year.  It was dry brushed turquoise, so I lightly painted it a oatmeal color.


I think it turned out pretty neat!
This is super easy, I promise!


You can see in the photo below how to cut your pallet.
I had my husband do it for me.  Once cut you can get up to four shelves out of one pallet.
I didn't sand the pallets at all.  I just painted them with regular latex paint.  The color I used is Behr Oatmeal 


Here are mine below all cut and ready to paint.
We drilled two holes in the back on each side so that when we mounted them we just used screws in the wall and hung them directly onto the wall.


Now they just need painting




Done!


We spent friday and saturday in the mountains taking in all the beauty.  A little warmer than usual and lots of fog, but still as beautiful as ever.
I'm sitting on top of the ridge here, you can usually see a 360 degree view of the mountains.  But not today......


The fog lifted just a little bit over the lake.  You can see in the center of the photo the blue sky trying to sneak out.


Happy monday! 



3 comments:

  1. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/152348399873064939/
      Go to the link above, it will give you details on how to create this shelf.

      Delete
  2. Those mountains and views are gorgeous, Julie, so lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..