Thursday, January 11, 2018

Wood Sign



I had such a fun time this past weekend creating this sign.
My girlfriend and I adventured to a place in Monroe called the Junk Sisterhood.  They offered a open studio time where you go and use their product to create any size, color or wording to make your sign.  You get a raw piece of wood that you can paint either white, gray or black.  Then you choose your words or saying.  They take and upload it into a Cameo machine and print out your saying for you on a stencil. 
 From there you paint with a sponge onto your wood. 
 Stain the side frames and there you have it! 
It was so much fun!


Looks so good there on my mantle......
Here is my girlfriends she made....... beautiful!




I love using my galvanized tier trays for displaying items.
You can find these trays at Hobby Lobby HERE
Such a great price..... $19.99!


Do I have any Rae Dunn lovers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..