Sunday, March 25, 2018

Jar of Love





Hi friends!
Thank you for leaving me your sweet messages!
I love hearing what you would like to see when you come visit my blog.  It gives me an idea of what interest is out there.
With that being said...... drum roll please!
The two winners for the framed Spring Art are;
Carolee McCaslin and Karose!
Congrats!  
I will be mailing out your framed art once I received your mailing addresses


Back to our regularly scheduled blog post.....
today's card is made with the every popular Jar of Love stamp set.

Don't have one yet?  Pick one up today with the framelits and receive a FREE gift!

Jar of Love
#141587 for $27.00
Jar Of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set

Matching Everyday Jar Framelits
#141490  for $33.00

By purchasing both the total is $60.00 which allows you a FREE item from the Sale a Bration catalog  HERE
Everyday Jars Framelits Dies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    I was so excited to see that my name was drawn to receive your adorable framed art!! I love your blog and especially your DIY ideas:) My address: 12008 N Guinevere Dr. Spokane Wa. 99218. Thank you so much! Carolee

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..