Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Wood Embellishments




This is how many cards I was able to make with all the wood embellishments from the free gift in this month's paper pumpkin.



  There are so many pieces in the two wood sheets you received.
I used the Wood Textures designer paper on all the cards I made.
I attached the wood elements with Tombow permanent glue.
I had some extra pearl embellishments left over from the paper pumpkin that I added to a few of the cards.


For the deer cards I used the Owl punch.  I punched out the owl body and cut off the feet and ears to make the deer head. 


You can see a little better in this photo the small pearl embellishments.
Most everything used on the cards are left over pieces from past paper pumpkins, including the stamps and ribbon. 
Look through your past pumpkins.  I know you have left over pieces you have just waiting to be put to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..