Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Wood Embellishments


What a great gift received in this month's paper pumpkin.
Not only did you get your paper pumpkin kit, you received two sheets of these wood embellishments.   
Once I looked at them, the leaves reminded me of deer antlers, so my creative mind went to work. 


I used the stampin write markers in Early Espresso shade to color in the antlers and ears.  
The ears are the small leaves in the wood kit. 
The designer paper is called Wood Textures.  I used the flowers and stamped in Early Espresso to create the swag behind the deer.


On my next post you will be able to see all the cards I was able to make with this generous amount of wood elements.  
To adhere them I used the Tombow permanent glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..