Friday, March 16, 2018

Easter Decor



Spring has sprung over here, that means time for Easter/Spring decor!  I know I will get asked where I found this galvanized 3 tier tray so here goes.  It's from Hobby Lobby, either online or store and if you hit the sale then the cost is just $19.00.


I added the Rae Dunn Hip and Hop mugs with some distressed eggs and grass.  Try and look around your house to see what you have on hand before you go out to buy.  Sometimes we have sooo much in cupboard and closets that we forget what we have!


I found the chippy vintage window at a garage sale for $15.
Added the wreath and sign and the Easter banner to decorate it for Easter.

2 comments:

  1. The manager at event venue Atlanta suggested we make custom choices and make the menu a little more personalized. The next time you need to hold a conference, have a wedding, or set up a whiskey tasting, think about doing it at this venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I liked here is that these Chicago venues are so intimate and personable and while having astounding atmosphere! Really more suited and perfect for experiencing great food and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..