Sunday, August 12, 2018

Country Home


Hi all!
Been getting a little giddy over here with the new holiday catalog that has arrived. 
If you see anything that I start posting from it, jot it down.
It won't be available for you to order from until Sept 5th
Soooo, we are on a big teaser the next few weeks!
Stayed tuned!
Possibly my favorite new set by far....
Country Home



I just stamped it in black in and used the blender pen to add some color, very neutral colors.
Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadows and Crumb Cake
I used the clear Wink of Stella pen on the areas where the 
cotton is to give it a little pop as you can see below
It just gives it a slight glisten


The threading is the linen thread, nice and skinny for just a touch of texture to the card


I always get questions on how to shade around the base of things
Do you have a Aqua painter?  It is a pen brush that you load with water or ink.  I usually load my with water and gently wisked it through the ink pad color to pick up a little ink, then lightly brush around the base of the stamped object.  Seriously,  it's that easy.  I'll post a pic of the Aqua painter below too.

Country Home
Available Sept 5th 
#147678 for $21.00
Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set

Aqua Painters

Aqua Painters

#103954 - Aqua Painter
2 for $17.00

4 comments:

  1. This stamp set looks so real. GREAT card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and your layout is priceless!! Simple yet fabulous …. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love the simplicity of the color scheme. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..