Saturday, August 4, 2018

Rooted in Nature



Getting a little creative over here with the new Rooted in Nature set
Very organic and natural


I posted a  little while back on how to stamp a wreath in a circle with a similar leaf stamp check HERE
for how to do this.
I did the same technique on this card.  Using the sprig stamp
I stamped in a circle returning each time for more ink to get a solid stamp, then stamping off once and going over areas to add lighter 
sprigs


The background is made with a stamp called
Burlap.  It is a very large background stamp that covers the entire 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock


This is the sprig I used from the set.  The set is a two package set with lots of great pieces to use.
  I also used the Just for You from it as well.

Image result for stampin up rooted in nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..