Sunday, August 26, 2018

Country Home


One card two ways.....
All the words you see are from the (yes! again!)
new stamp set Country Home
I randomly stamped the words all over the front of the card


For this one I cut the Sahara Sand cardstock and then stamped all the words in Granite Gray.
The leaves are from the new punch 


The second card is on Whisper White cardstock
and all the words are stamped in basic black ink


I used the same leave punch with a black ribbon
simple, simple, simple!!!




These cards make great make and take ideas as well as first time stamper ideas.  I think they would be really cute in fall/autumn colors too.  Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome and simple and fast.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..