Friday, August 24, 2018

So long, never good bye



I took this house stamp from the new Farmhouse Christmas set to create this welcome to your new home card for my girlfriend who is moving to Arizona (insert sad face :( )


I challenge you to look at your current stamp sets and see how you can use them to create the cards you need.  
I rarely ever need a welcome to your new home card, but look at that!  the house worked perfectly!
I used a blender pen and added Garden Green to the shutters of the home and Sahara Sand ink color to the roof.
Super easy! 



Here are the four of us, these friendships span over 30 years.
It was much more difficult to say so long than we thought.
I always say, never goodbye, always so long.
There were tears, ugly tears. 
 But we all now have a place to go visit!
Terri (L) Me, Susan, Debbie (R)


We met up at a really hip mexican resturant. I thought it was anyways!
It is called Moctezuma's - soooo delish!
I loved this Steer head on the wall
The others weren't impressed with it, must be my weirdness
I had the pork carnitas street tacos
If you are local check them out!  
Oh! they also have an amazing Tequila bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..