Saturday, August 18, 2018

Paper Pumpkin







This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived last night and upon opening it this was inside.
Of course I squealed with delight with it annoucing a reveal of next month's Paper Pumpkin being Halloween themed!
Cannot wait to see what it is!


If you haven't subscribed to a monthly creative kit try it out!
And if you love Halloween like I do you can get in on next months
kit if you sign up by September 10
Just go to my homepage and scroll to the botton and click on 
Paper Pumpkin-  it's seriously that easy


Sharing with you some pictures of one of the ways I restore and relax my soul.  
Paddle boarding
I love it
I find peace and solitude when I'm paddling and just thinking and collecting my thoughts
This is a lake that I live close to so I am able to go often


This is the beautiful sun setting the other night
You can almost tell summer is coming to a close with the sun going down so much eariler.
What do you like to do to adventure?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..