Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas




Feeling the lovely effects of fall here in the Pacific Northwest
Pulled out one of my fav new sets,  Farmhouse Christmas 
to come up with a cozy fall card to gift.


I used the Aqua Painter for this card
The ink colors I used were Basic Gray for the roof of the house,
the shutters are Mossy Meadows and the the leaves on the trees are
Mossy Meadow as well.  The tree trunks are Crumb Cake and the pumpkins a mix of Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie ink


I decided to pop the house off the card using dimensionals to
give it a 3D look.


Here is the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set
Always take a look at your stamp sets and see how you
can use them for other type cards besides what they are 
intended for.  Such as this one is for Christmas, but
as you can see I turned it into a fall card.

The farmhouse Christmas Set
can be ordered alone or as a bundle
with the framelits you see here that 
cuts out all the pieces that you stamp
In order to use the Framelits you need to 
have a Big Shot
So the stamp set alone is

#147478 for $17.00
or the bundle #149941 for $44.00

Order HERE

Farmhouse Christmas Photopolymer Bundle

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I love this card! What stamps did you use for the pumpkins? I don't see those in the house set. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..