Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Christmas Crates



Let's get to some holiday fun!
These "crates" can be made for any holiday, I also have one to 
share with you for Halloween too.


These are made with gable boxes which can be found 
HERE (gable boxes)
I also used paper straws.  You can use any that match your design.
I used what I had on hand.  To attach the straws I just hot glued them inside the handle.


The cute red christmas truck is from the new catalog, 
the stamp set is called Farmhouse Christmas


side view


Aren't these little characters so mischievous!
I fussy cut out the little elf and santa and glued
them directly onto the box


I glued santa right onto the box and popped up the
elf with dimensionals.  
This designer series paper is called
Santa's Workshop


Each little crate is filled with Christmas candies
I tied pom pom trim on mine as that is what I had
on hand.  You can add any ribbon that matches your design



Here's how I cut the boxes.
Cut off the two sides as you see in the picture, then
assemble the box and glue the straw to the handle
The possibilities are endless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..