Sunday, September 30, 2018

Mountain Life


Hello world!
That's how I felt as I climbed on top of this stump
We headed over the mountain friday and saturday to hike and take in all the fall beauty.  
I'm literally standing at the bottom of the lake
Lake Cle Elum to be exact, there is a dam at the very southern tip of the lake where they let the water out slowly throughout the summer. 
 So much that this is what is left,  
dry baron land all cracked and full of very large petrified tree trunks.           


You can see in this picture by the rings in the wall bed of
the lake how slowly the water release is. 
We hiked down into the lake and although this picture
doesn't look deep it was quite a hike down in.


Dan found some "antlers" 
my clown......


These stumps are as tall as me! and I'm 5'8"!



It was a full weekend of adventuring with my guy


The colors were amazing yesterday
and seeing these Mule deer was the icing on 
the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..