Friday, September 21, 2018

Stitching


Anyone else love avocado toast as much as me?
I can't get enough of it.  Sometimes I add a fried egg on top too.
The recipe is super easy.  I use a toasted rustic bread sliced thin.
Then a use a whole avocado sliced up in a bowl and mix in just a little bit of red crushed pepper flakes, pepper and a dash of lemon
on top I grate some white cheddar cheese and add sea salt.
YUM!!!!! sooo stinkin good!


My sister LOVES cats!
I got my new shipment of tea towels in and thought how fun it would be to stitch on cats on a few for her.
I'm going to save these to give to her for Christmas


Using a pencil, I lightly drew the cats onto the towels
then just stitched them.
They turned out pretty good!
I think she will like them!


I'm going to have to put some kind of light material behind
the design to hide all the loose threads.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..