Saturday, September 1, 2018

Halloween Stitching


So giddy about it being Sept 1st!
all the fall feelings are creeping in!
And my halloween stitching is all finished and 
framed.


I started with a piece of cotton muslin and stamped this halloween
image directly onto the muslin and starting stitching
It didn't take long since the image itself is 4 x 4" 
Once completed I had an old black frame that 
I put to use and put it to use.
I love how it turned out!


I only used a few embroidery thread colors to complete this
orange, black, and gray


As you can see I didn't completely fill both of the trees, 
just little sections. 
 When stitching I only used three strands of the 
thread at a time.
I haven't stitched in such a long time. 
 It has been fun to pick it up again!
I hope I've inspired you to do the same!
Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..