Monday, August 12, 2019

Country Home



Our weather here the last few days have been anything but summer, flash flooding, down pours, hail, thunder and lightening.
Not feeling very summer like, more like fall.
I spent some much needed time in the yard trimming.  At our new house is a pear tree that has been seriously neglected. 
I was very careful to trim just a little bit of it, as you are only suppose to trim them in the fall.
But to get it back to health I needed to trim just a little 
bit.
This card was inspired by my new pear tree.
Although it's a peach card I was thinking fruit!


I used the stamp set called Country Home, it's one of 
my favs.  I just used the colors in the background paper
to color in the images stamped.
It looks very fall to me~




Country Home stamp set
#147768 -  $21.00
fall flowers stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..