Thursday, August 1, 2019

Camping away


I couldn't quit camping!
Well, not really, but this little camper is so cute and also retired.
I sometimes have to pull out some old goodies because well, 
they shouldn't just sit on a shelf!
Besides, I am always inspiring you to try the designs
with maybe a different stamp if you don't have the camper.
Maybe an old car?, a house?  an animal?


You see what I mean!
Just try something different.
The colors used are real red, crumb cake and baja blue.
Did you see something else different that isn't part of the stamp?
On the camper I drew a line through the middle and a strip so
that I could put two different colors on the camper as
well as drawing in curtains in the window.
Gotcha didn't I?
Well, only if you have this stamp would you know this!
Now go and create friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..