Sunday, August 18, 2019

Christmas Cupcake Socks



I know, I know!
I am driving you guys crazy posting these christmas projects!
But......
It takes me personally this long to get all these things done for
events I have coming up and everything else in life.
So here goes with the very cute and doable christmas diy

All you need is what you see above;
One pair of Christmas soxs
a 4" mini coffee cup (link to follow)
Any kind of paper, even wrapping paper works!
ribbon cut at 8"
a pom pom 


I made a template and cut out my cute snowman paper to wrap around the cup.  I then tied the ribbon at the top and stamped
"happy winter" and cut out the little tag to add to the ribbon


Now take your socks (mine are women's size)
and gently roll them up to fit into the cup 
push the socks down into the cup if you need too.
They will stay.....

CUPS - order HERE


To add the "cherry" pom pom on top I used a medium sized 
glue dot, that way when you gift this it can be easily removed and not affect the socks in any way. 


I also will be bagging these up to gift in cello bags with
tags on them, but not quite yet! closer to the holiday!

What do you think?
Would you try this?
Think about how cute this would be for a baby shower too?
or bridal or.... or..... you get it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..